Is There A Role For Nutrition In Dealing With Hair Loss?
Could something as basic as inadequate nutrition really contribute to excessive shedding of hair?
Does sensible nutrition have a role to play in helping hair to regrow?
[easyazon_table attributes=”Brand,ListPrice” identifiers=”B012UQJNMC,B01B29PCUU,B002VLZHLI,B018UQDJ58,B01H554NUA” locale=”US” orientation=”at” tag=”marksfitnessz-20″ text=”Argan Oil Shampoo from Majestic Pure Offers Vitamin Enriched Gentle Hair Restoration Formula for Daily Use, Sulfate Free, Moroccan Oil & Potent Natural Ingredients, for Men and Women 16 fl. oz|iRestore Laser Hair Growth System – FDA-Cleared Hair Loss Treatment & Treats Balding, Thinning Hair for Men and Women – Laser Hair Restoration Therapy Improves Hair Thickness, Volume, and Density|Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Extra Strength Hair Regrowth for Men, 6 Month Supply|Hair Loss Vitamins – DHT Blocker Support-w/ Saw Palmetto Hair Growth Support Rich in Biotin – Keratin Treatment Supplement -(Hair Loss Products for Men & Women) (Hair Treatment Restoration) by W&S|Capillus82 Laser Hair Growth Cap – Physician Recommended Hair Restoration Laser for Thinning Hair – FDA Cleared – Safe & Effective Treatment for Thicker Hair Regrowth & Fuller Hair – Mfg in USA”]
The answer to both questions is yes! There is no doubt that poor nutrition and hectic lifestyles can contribute to hair loss. Modern diets can be associated with a number of nutritional deficiencies that are thought to contribute to hair loss:
1. The refining of whole grains reduces the B vitamin content.
2. Over cooking of vegetables destroys B vitamins.
3. Raw leafy greens are absent in most diets.
4. The vitamins that have been ingested are often re-directed to facilitate the digestion of nutritionally sterile carbohydrates like sugar and white flour.
5. Stimulants like caffeine, nicotene and alcohol rob the body of vital nutrients.
6. Excessive salt intake can encourage hair loss because of its tendency to accumulate in tissue.
7. Low fiber intake inhibits digestion thus reducing the body’s ability to deliver nutrients to the blood stream.
Clearly poor nutrition can cause hair loss because the body will ration nutrients in a hierarchy of vital organs first and hair last. It is unlikely that improved nutrition alone will result in new hair growth but it will minimize shedding and support other treatments that encourage regrowth.
Hair Loss Causes, Hair Loss Cure, Hair Loss Disease, Hair Loss And Weight Loss, Hair Loss Because Of Stress, Hair Loss Dermatologist, Hair Loss Essential Oils, Hair Loss Enzyme, Hair Loss Extensions, Hair Loss Expert Near Me, Hair Loss Edges, Hair Loss For Men, Hair Loss Fatigue, Hair Loss From Lupus, Hair Loss Gastric Sleeve, Hair Loss Home Remedy, Hair Loss Hypothyroidism, Hair Loss Treatment For Men At Home, Hair Loss Testosterone, Hair Loss Under 30
[easyazon_bestseller items=”5″ locale=”US” node=”16262041011″ tag=”marksfitnessz-20″ title=”Bestseller hair restoration”]